To all our valued guests,
As we navigate through this new world of COVID-19, we at the Little Sur Inn are doing everything we can to create an environment that is as safe as possible for both our guests as well as our employees. We are closely monitoring Cal-OSHA & CDC guidelines and using these to fine tune our existing safety, sanitizing and cleaning protocols. We use cleaning products approved for use against COVID-19 and have developed checklists for our housekeeping department to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected in guest rooms and high traffic common areas.
- We will ask that you wear a mask or facial covering when you check-in at the front desk and/or interact with staff during your stay.
- The check-in process will be streamlined so that person to person contact is minimized. Only one person per reservation will be allowed into the lobby at check-in. Photo ID and credit card will be required for your stay. Currently, we are not accepting cash transactions.
- Unfortunately, we have eliminated the breakfast offering at this time. We will provide a list of restaurants in the area that are open for take-out and/or delivery at check in.
- Coffee/Hot Water will no longer be available in the lobby during business hours.
- In-room coffee will be available with extra coffee packets and condiments.
We realize that traveling has changed dramatically during this difficult time in our world. We at the Little Sur Inn aim to provide you with the best possible experience during this time. We thank you for your continued patience as we paddle through the waves of changing regulations. So many are working hard on the front line to combat and find a cure for this virus and for this we are eternally grateful. Hopefully, a sense of normalcy will return soon, and we can go back providing the amenities we have had to change per hospitality guidelines.
Please direct any questions you may have to front desk at (805) 927-1329.